Jerusalem and Petra
Two Days and One Night
- Depart at 21:00 p.m. from Dahab
- Transfer to Taba
- Drive through Arava Valley to the Dead Sea for a swim
- Arrival in Jerusalem starts with the panoramic view from Mount Olives
- The Holy sites of the three monotheistic religions.
- Wailing Wall
- Temple Dome of Rock
- Arab Market (Souq)
- Dolorosa which leads to the Holy Sepulcher
- Drive through the New City towards the Dead Sea and back to Eilat
- Return to Aqaba border
- Overnight in Eilat/Aqaba/Petra
- After breakfast drive to Petra
- Three hour guided tour
- Lunch in Petra
- Drive back to Aqaba to cross the border to Eilat
- Transfer from Eilat back to Dahab
Please Note: This tour includes several religious areas and it is therefore necessary for visitors to wear suitable clothing which covers both knees and shoulders. This applies to both men and women.
During the Winter time (November to April) warm clothing will be required. Passports will be required.
Please bring with you personal swimming wear and towels.